Good evening from Maine where the sun is setting on the month of June. Despite some crummy weather to start the month, we’re ending with a great stretch of warm and sunny weather that is perfect playing outside. I hope that you had a great month!
As I do at the end of every month, I’ve gone through my Google Analytics account to find the ten most popular posts of the last thirty days. Take a look and see if there’s something interesting that you missed in June.
These were the most popular posts of the month:
1. Lessons for World Bicycle Day
2. Tools for Asynchronously Collecting Stories
3. Five Great Chrome Extensions for Teachers
4. 45 Canva Tutorials for Teachers and Students
5. A TED-Ed Lesson for Every Element on the Periodic Table
6. Videos for Teaching and Learning About Memorial Day
7. Five Ways to Work With PDFs in Google Drive
8. Two Ways to Quickly Turn Writing Into Videos
9. Unpoppable Bubbles – Another Fun Summer Science Lesson
10. New Google Forms Customization Options
Starting in July I’m hosting a series of seven Practical Ed Tech webinars. You can register for one or all seven of them. Read about them here or follow the links below to register.