Good morning from Maine where I’ve spent most of the week on a staycation taking my kids to the Maine Wildlife Park, visiting York’s Wild Kingdom, and relaxing while watching stages of the Tour de France (I was so hopeful that Neilson Powless would pull on the yellow jersey). This weekend we’ll be hanging out at our favorite lake. I hope that you also have something fun planned for your weekend.
In the middle of my staycation week I did host one webinar in my Practical Ed Tech summer series. Next week I’m hosting Video Projects for Almost Every Classroom. I hope you’ll join me to learn how to plan, conduct, and evaluate five video projects that can be done in almost any K-12 classroom.
These were the week’s most popular posts:
1. A Good Place to Find Free Images and Music for Classroom Projects
2. Geo Artwork – A Fun Game About Geography and Art
3. Summer Reading, Notebooks, and Thinking
4. Best of 2022 So Far – Image Background Removers
5. Best of 2022 So Far – QRToon
6. Best of 2022 So Far – Mote
7. Best of 2022 So Far – Readlee
Starting this week I’m hosting a series of seven Practical Ed Tech webinars. You can register for one or all seven of them. Read about them here or follow the links below to register.