The sun is setting on what turned out to be a great last day of July. I spent the last day of the month hanging out at the lake with my kids and going for a little bike ride. I hope that you ended the month in a similarly relaxing way. I say that because, to me, the switch from July to August always feels like mental switch to back-to-school season.
1. Pictures as Math Problem Prompts
2. A Good Place to Find Free Images and Music for Classroom Projects
3. Try the Fact Check Explorer
4. Geo Artwork – A Fun Game About Geography and Art
5. A Great Place to Find Free Sound Effects
6. Reminder – Two-Factor Authentication Saves Frustration
7. Five Google Forms Features Overlooked by New Users
8. Getting Started With Microsoft Flip
9. Five Ideas for Classroom Apps
10. Best of 2022 So Far – Image Background Removers
This summer I’m hosting a series of Practical Ed Tech webinars. There are two left in the series. You learn more and register through the links below.