Back to School – The Month in Review
The sun has set on the last day of August. Nearly every school in my area is now back in session. And those few that aren’t in session will be next week. So while calendar says that autumn doesn’t start for a few more weeks, it sure feels like fall around here. I hope that you have a great start to the new school year!
As I do at the end of every month, I’ve compiled a list of the most popular posts of the last month. Take a look and see if there is something interesting that can help you in the new school year.
These were the most popular posts in August:
1. Ten Popular Back-to-School Tutorials for Teachers
2. Five Good Resources for Learning About Airplanes and Airlines
3. Icebreakers and Exit Tickets – 30 Questions
4. How to Quickly Broadcast Your Screen to Your Students’ Screens
5. Google Classroom Now Has Add-ons – For Some Schools
6. Blackbird Provides an Innovative Way for Anyone to Teach Coding
7. Try Canva’s New Whiteboard Templates With Timers
8. Worldle Daily – A Street View Game
9. How to Design and Print Classroom Posters Using a Standard Printer
10. Significant Changes to Screencastify’s Free Plan
I’ll Come You!
If you’d like me to come to your school or conference, please send me an email at richardbyrne (at) freetech4teachers.com or fill out the form on this page.
50 Tech Tuesday Tips!
50 Tech Tuesday Tips
is an eBook that I created with busy tech coaches, tech integrators, and media specialists in mind. In it you’ll find 50 ideas and tutorials that you can use as the basis of your own short PD sessions. Get a copy today
Other Places to Follow Me:
The Practical Ed Tech Newsletter
comes out every Sunday evening/ Monday morning. It features my favorite tip of the week and the week’s most popular posts from Free Technology for Teachers.My YouTube channel
has more than 42,000 subscribers watching my short tutorial videos on a wide array of educational technology tools. I’ve been Tweeting as @rmbyrne
for fifteen years. The Free Technology for Teachers Facebook page
features new and old posts from this blog throughout the week. If you’re curious about my life outside of education, you can follow me on Instagram
.This post originally appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. If you see it elsewhere, it has been used without permission. Featured image captured by Richard Byrne.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!