Good morning from Maine where the sun is shining as I sip my second cup of coffee of the day. Yes, at 5:07am I’m drinking my second cup. That’s what happens when you have little kids and a puppy. Speaking of puppies, ours has his first meeting with a trainer this morning. We’re all excited about it. I hope that you have something fun and exciting to do this weekend.
The only thing I’m not looking forward to this weekend is the swarms of black flies that I’ll encounter whenever I stop on my bike and when mowing the lawn. May in Maine is defined by the transition from cold and wet days to warm days filled with swarms of biting black flies (gnats).
These were the week’s most popular posts:
1. 71 Google Slides Tutorials for Teachers and Students
2. A Fun Augmented Reality App for Spelling Practice
3. The Science of Gardening
4. How Sound Is Created Through Brass Instruments
5. Here’s How to Blend Images in Google Slides
6. Three Alternatives to ViewPure for Distraction-free YouTube Viewing
7. Seven Simple Steps for Creating Videos In Your Classroom
Self-paced Courses You Can Start Today