St. Uriel Education’s Edtech Portfolio:
Below are sample presentation videos showcasing the different categories of Edtech being distributed by St. Uriel Education. For more details, kindly please check out the rest of the sections on our website.
St. Uriel Education Pte Ltd (https://sturiel.com/) is headquartered in Singapore with subsidiary in Bangkok (Thailand) and presence in China. We develop cutting edge educational techniques and curriculum with Edtech to prepare students to be responsible, globally-competent citizens who are comfortable with emerging technologies. The St. Uriel Education is an effective, values-centered educational approach that integrates Life Skills with STREAM (Science, Technology, Robotics, Engineering, Arts and Math).
We’re the official distributor of:
1. COEX – AI & Programmable Education & Industrial Drones (https://coex.tech/) – official drone for World Skills drone competition
2. Blackview – Outdoor and Ruggedized Smart Devices (https://www.blackview.hk) – #1 rugged smart device manufacturer
3. Varwin – Reality Management System, remote collaborative content development tools and SDK (https://varwin.com/)
4. Pimax VR – Educational VR hardware, software and content (https://www.pimax.com/)
5. Cagebot – STEM Robots and Makers’ kits (https://www.cagebot.com/)
6. Sphero – Robots, IOT, Sensors & Coding kits (https://www.sphero.com/)
7. 3Doodler – 3D Pens, accessories and lesson plans (https://intl.the3doodler.com/) – the inventor of 3D Pens
8. Myriwell – 3D Printers, 3D Printer Pens & accessories (http://www.myriwell.com/)
9. Bi.Zone – Cybersecurity Training, Products & Services (https://sturiel.com/cybersecurity-training-bi-zone/) – co-founder of Cyber Polygon with World Economic Forum and Interpol
10. Thymio – Education robot that teaches multiple programming languages – VPL, VPL3, Blockly, Scratch, Aseba, Python (https://www.thymio.org/)
11. Shiyintech – 3D Food Printer that can print with Chocolate, Cheese, Peanut Butter, Biscuit, Creamy Candy, Mashed Potato, Purple Sweet Potato (http://www.shiyintech.com/)
12. StudioCOIN – Interactive VR/AR games and experiences for teams and individuals (http://www.forumvr.co.kr)
We’re the official partner of:
1. Kaspersky – Cybersecurity and Antivirus Training, Products & Services (https://www.kaspersky.com/
Designed by EPFL University, the Thymio robot was designed with the purpose of helping teachers teach 6-coding languages with just one robot (VPL, VPL3, SCRATCH, BLOCKLY, ASEBA, PYTHON).
Suitable for ages: 6-18
Build your own mazes, obstacles, towers and other courses to navigate through the living room or kitchen!
Equipped with a gyroscope, accelerometer, and colorful LED lights, this educational robot is more than a mini robot toy. Sphero Mini is the perfect entry into robotics for beginners!
- LED lights that glow in various of colors
- Contains gyroscope, motor encoders, and accelerometer sensors
- Interchangeable shells allow customization with several color options available
Suitable for ages: 6-14
BOLT is Sphero’s most advanced coding robotic ball to date, providing even more ways to express inventive ideas and experience the power of programming.
Sphero BOLT is ideal for educators to send home with students. With BOLT, STEAM learning can be easily facilitated at home and guided by parents. Packed with plenty of programmable sensors and a colorful LED light matrix, Sphero BOLT is paving the way for the next generation of coders.
- Display custom graphics and real-time data with BOLT’s 8×8 programmable LED matrix and let your creativity shine through
- Equipped with advanced robot sensors that you can program and use to learn more about robotics
- Play educational games, create your own and learn how to code through hands-on play and STEAM activities
- Keep the ball rolling longer than ever with 4+ hours of playtime on a single charge
- Create iridescent experiences with the Sphero BOLT coding robot
Suitable for ages: 9-16
Bring the power of music to your fingertips. The Specdrums Education Pack for educators comes with 12 Specdrums rings to give your classroom an accessible and tactile way to experience music creation. But Specdrums are more than just fun; they help students learn rhythm, recognize tone, support memorization, encourage creativity, and so much more.
- Tap any surface, or the included play pad, to create sounds, loops, and beats
- Explore curated sound packs that allow you to mix and produce entire songs with the tap of your finger
- Built to learn & last with 2+ hours of playtime and a durable silicone casing that withstands countless taps
- Includes 73 STEAM activity cards that cover lessons across seven different subjects
Suitable for ages: 6-16
RVR is made for makers, hackers, coders – and you. Sphero’s revolutionary take on what it means to be programmable, this all-terrain robot is built for customization. Code with it, build on it and hack the robot of your dreams. With RVR, you can go anywhere and do anything.
- Drive anywhere with RVR’s powerful motor, all-terrain treads, and high torque
- A customizable expansion plate lets you connect third-party hardware and change the mobile robot’s look and feel
- Packed with tons of advanced robot sensors that you can code and hack
- Play educational games, create your own and learn how to program through play-based learning
Suitable for ages: 8-18
Cagebot® is a series of modular robot kits with a beautiful and elegant design for educational purposes and robotics prototyping for basic use. Designed using strong, durable, lightweight and reusable secret industrial grade plastic. With these capabilities, Cagebot® is suitable as student prototype robotics kit for creative education.
By combining with motors from Sha Yang Ye Industrial Ltd. leader in the production of quality motors, allows us to create a variety of works Including creating a robot platform that everyone can use. Cagebot® is also compatible with existing products such as LEGO Mindstorms, which is including easy to use software. Even for advanced users, Cagebot® is also support Arduino board and software, allows you to extend your programming skills beyond limits.
Suitable for ages: 8-18
Partner us today!
Singapore robotics Singapore drone Singapore 3D Singapore Edutour Singapore COEX Singapore Doodler Singapore Sphero Singapore Myriwell Singapore Dobot Singapore Littlebits Singapore Blackview Thailand robotics Thailand drone Thailand 3D Thailand Edutour Thailand COEX Thailand Doodler Thailand Sphero Thailand Myriwell Thailand Dobot Thailand Littlebits Thailand Blackview Singapore robotics Singapore drone Singapore 3D Singapore Edutour Singapore COEX Singapore Doodler Singapore Sphero Singapore Myriwell Singapore Dobot Singapore Littlebits Singapore Blackview Thailand robotics Thailand drone Thailand 3D Thailand Edutour Thailand COEX Thailand Doodler Thailand Sphero Thailand Myriwell Thailand Dobot Thailand Littlebits Thailand Blackview