Good morning from Maine where the sun is shining and it’s going to be a great day to play outside. A couple of days ago I went on a bike ride and found a lot of wild Maine blueberries. So just like in Blueberries for Sal, this morning we’re going back with our pails to pick some wild Maine blueberries. Hopefully, we get enough to save some to have in our pancakes throughout the winter. I hope that you have something equally fun to do this weekend.
This week I hosted my Search Strategies Students Need to Know webinar. That was the fifth webinar in my summer series. Next week I’m hosting To Geography and Beyond With Google Earth and Maps. I hope you’ll join me!
These were the week’s most popular posts:
1. Getting Started With Microsoft Flip
2. Two More Tools That Can Help Students Stay Focused on Online Tasks
3. Five Ways TARA Can Help You Save Time This Fall
4. PhET Virtual Workshops for Teachers
5. Double Rainbow Lessons!
6. Timelapse and Virtual Field Trip – The Great Salt Lake
7. How to Capture and Markup Web Pages in Microsoft Edge
This summer I’m hosting a series of Practical Ed Tech webinars. There are two left in the series. You learn more and register through the links below.