Good evening from Maine where the sun is setting on the month of May. I know that many of you are now on summer vacation. I hope you’re enjoying it! The rest of us have another few weeks to go. We’ll make it!
A big thank you to the 25 people completed one of my Practical Ed Tech courses in May. Your support helps me keep Free Technology for Teachers going. In a couple of weeks I’ll be announcing two new courses that you can complete this summer. Until then, these three courses are available right now.
As I always do at the end of the month, I’ve made a list of the most popular posts of the month. Take a look and see if there’s something interesting that you missed in May.
These were the most popular posts in May:
1. The Effects of Talking to Yourself
2. 71 Google Slides Tutorials for Teachers and Students
3. 57 Google Earth & Maps Tutorials for Teachers and Students
4. New Microsoft Word Features to Note
5. How to Use Google Takeout 2023
6. The Science of Gardening
7. 225 NASA Infographics
8. How to Create Your Own Online Board Game
9. Ten Ways to Use Adobe Express in School
10. A New Google Bard Feature
Self-paced Courses You Can Start Today