The Most Popular Posts of the Month
Good evening from New Hampshire where I’m having a little R&R with my family after a very busy week and a busy month. The sun came out just in time for us to enjoy some time outdoors before bedtime. As I write this my kids have just fallen asleep and I will be doing the same just as soon as I finish this blog post.
As I do at the end of every month, I’ve compiled a list of the most popular posts of the month.
These were the most popular posts in June:
1. The Effects of Talking to Yourself
2. How to Use AI to Create Formative Assessments
3. 57 Google Earth & Maps Tutorials for Teachers and Students
4. 1,001 American Novels Mapped
5. Gary Stager’s Logo Resources on The Daily Papert
6. Skim vs. Whole Milk – Another Lesson Prompted by My Daughters
7. Fahrenheit vs. Celsius – Another Lesson Inspired by My Daughters
8. Five Good Resources for Teaching and Learning About Copyright
9. New Microsoft Word Features to Note
10. The Science of Barbecue
Self-paced Courses You Can Start Today
Workshops and Keynotes
If you’d like to have me speak at your school or conference, please send me an email at richardbyrne (at) freetech4teachers.com or fill out the form on this page.
Other Places to Follow Me:
The Practical Ed Tech Newsletter
comes out every Sunday evening/ Monday morning. It features my favorite tip of the week and the week’s most popular posts from Free Technology for Teachers.My YouTube channel
has more than 46,000 subscribers watching my short tutorial videos on a wide array of educational technology tools. I’ve been Tweeting as @rmbyrne
for fifteen years. I update my LinkedIn profile
a time or two every week.The Free Technology for Teachers Facebook page
features new and old posts from this blog throughout the week. If you’re curious about my life outside of education, you can follow me on Strava
.This post originally appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. If you see it elsewhere, it has been used without permission. Featured image captured by Richard Byrne.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!